1. Harry Richards, ‘the photographer’, is a sole trader operating from 61a Hartham Road, Islington, London, N7 9JJ.
2. A non refundable deposit will be required to secure bookings when booked more than 2 weeks in advance. The remaining balance is due within 2 weeks of the invoice date. Additional funds may be required in advance if expenses are incurred prior to the booking date.
3. Quotations are valid for the specified booking date only with re-order prices fixed for 6 months after the invoice date. Any re-orders or deviations from a quotation will be subject to a separate commercial agreement.
4. The photographer will endeavour to store all photographs indefinitely but clients are strongly advised to back up their data. Partial or full refunds will only be offered during the first 6 months of the job invoice.
5. Digital files remain the property of the photographer and he will retain copyright and moral rights on work he undertakes without exception. Wedding clients who choose to buy ‘watermark free’ full resolution files may shared at their discretion but not for profit. Event clients may share images for profit. It is for the client to obtain all necessary clearances from relevant third parties and the photographer will withdraw an image licence should a third party make a legitimate request for an image to be removed.
6. Full resolution images equate to 10+ megapixels. It is impossible to record colour and contrast exactly as seen by the human eye. Additional retouching, digital manipulation and creative finishing are available as an optional extra on a job by job quoted basis.